In the winter of 2013, the Southeast Georgia Health Department contracted with our company to prepare a new look for their site. As their existing site was outmoded we will be creating a new multipurpose website for them, including an auto detect mobile version.
See our sample page above
The website brief was:
- create a new look for the Southeast Georgia Health Department website
- make their website easily navigable for visitors
- incorporate videos and sound bites in the website
- create an auto detect mobile version of the website
- host the website and provide monthly maintenance service
- make it easy for their staff to make changes on a day to day basis
- link in with their existing intranet
- offer phone support and initial training.
See what this client & others had to say about our services