serva creative offer experienced, skilled practitioners for developing Websites which if required offers clients access to CMS resources. This includes clients that:
- Have limited IT resources or do not have access to any IT resources
- Want to “Jump Start” the process of revitalizing their existing websites or starting a new one
- Want to utilize Serva web developers team as a complement to their own, often backlogged IT staff
- Want to outsource the complete development of their Website that will result in “turn-key” solution.
A typical phased approach to the development of a new website, or revitalizing a clients existing website is:
- Confirm the Clients Requirements
- Establish a website design including the functions, look and feel
- Upon approval of phase II, input the content
- Make final changes, “Tweaks”
- Make the website live and initiate training of the clients/staff if required
As an outside source, serva creative has the ability and experience to be able to identify, prioritize and implement the look and feel of a clients website. This is something often over looked by clients that in effect know their information too well, and therefor presume too much thus making the website difficult to navigate.