In the fall of 2014, the Southeast Health District contracted with our company to prepare a new ‘When disaster strikes, what matters most to you?’ website. We were given a free hand to create this website.
The brief for the What Matters Most To You website was:
- make their website easily navigable for visitors
- due to content ensure total mobile compatibility
- incorporate videos as required
- host the website
- provide monthly maintenance service for larger projects
- allow staff members to make calendar changes
- offer phone assistance and initial training for their staff
- extend this look to other promotional material, which has included, letter heads,
business cards, envelopes, post cards, leaflets, brochures, folders & display material.
Have you got a new project?
Whatever your requirements serva would like the opportunity to discuss it with you