In the fall of 2013, the Waycross-Ware County Chamber of Commerce contracted with our company to prepare a new website as they were in the process of becoming certified by the Georgia Association of Chambers of Commerce. We were given a free hand to create this website and logo.
The brief for the Waycross-Ware County Chamber of Commerce website was:
- create a new look for the Waycross-Ware County Chamber of Commerce
- create a new logo for them to adopt
- make their website easily navigable for visitors
- incorporate videos if required
- host the website
- provide monthly maintenance service for larger projects
- allow staff members to make calendar changes
- incorporate Chamber of Commerce RSS feeds
- offer phone assistance and initial training for their staff
- extend this look to other promotional material, which has included, letter heads,
business cards, envelopes, post cards, leaflets, brochures, folders & display material.
Have you got a new project?
Whatever your requirements serva would like the opportunity to discuss it with you