In the fall of 2011, The Americus Sumter County Tourism Council contracted with our company to prepare a new look for their site having seen our work for the Waycross Ware County Tourism. As their existing site was outmoded we created for them a vibrant and up to date website to help put Americus on the map.
The website brief was:
- create a new look for their Tourism Board website
- create a new logo and slogan for them to adopt
- make their website easily navigable for visitors
- incorporate videos and sound bites in the website
- create an auto detect mobile version of the website
- host the website and provide monthly maintenance service
- extend the new look to other promotional material, which has included;
- all their stationery, post cards, leaflets, brochures, folders & display material.